moderated Re: urgent help please with Outlook

Tom Behler

Debby:

I have had similar negative experiences with Microsoft Accessibility, especially when it comes to Outlook e-mail.

Last year, we spent several weeks and many hours on an Outlook issue, only to find that the culprit  was a Microsoft app that had been put on my computer in an update. The app  prevented me from sending e-mail from my personal g-mail account.  The culprit was something called the Microsoft Store Killer Control app.  It is a gaming app of some sort.

I’ve had additional less serious problems with them on some of the most basic Outlook issues, when I ended up suggesting the solution that ultimately worked.

In saying this, I realize that Microsoft Accessibility can be a valuable source of help for some;  but I have experienced serious shortcomings in the quality of their assistance and the level of knowledge at times.

Dr.  Tom Behler