From: Ngoc Ly
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: page number of PDF

dear friend,

I am using window 7 with jaw 12. I followed your steps then now jaws says
page number when I press insert+pagedown. it only says the page number
without the propotion of current page number on total page number.
When I press ctrl+home, the cursor moves to the first line of current page
but not the first line of first page. Similar, ctrl+end move cursor to the
last line of current page.

ctrl+page up move to preview and ctrl+pagedown move to next... they work
as
you said.

Insert+down arrow say all from cursor to the end of the page. Then I have
press ctrl+pagedown to move to next page then insert+down arrow again.

What should I do so that my pdf file may work like you said?

Thank you very much. Your experiences are very helpful

Ngoc Ly
lyvanngoc@gmail.com