moderated Re: urgent help please with Outlook

Richard Turner

Well, that really sucks.

So, you went into the default settings and selected Outlook as the default mail client, and you have Outlook all signed in, is this on a Microsoft Exchange account or just a local Microsoft account?

Do you have any other mail clients installed other than the native Windows Mail?

Have you considered reinstalling Microsoft 365?

Richard