moderated Re: fillable pdf forms?

Judy,

Well, like most things that can be done in a variety of ways, adobe forms which can be fillable by anyone when done properly can be poorly done or messed up. When they are done properly, they can be filled in by all on a computer.

Alan

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2020 6:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: fillable pdf forms?

Alan, I believe you and appreciate the correction, but I do know sighted people who have had to print out and then  write in themselves and information. I guess it depends upon the kind of pdf or how it’s set up. I personally can’t do anything with them as far as filling them in. Judy & Libby

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 3:25 PM

Judy,

You are incorrect. Both the sighted and visually impaired can fill out properly designed PDF forms on the computer The IRS uses many PDF forms that can be filled in just fine on one's computer.

Alan Lemly

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2020 1:16 PM

I don’t think even sighted people can fill out pdf forms on the computer. They have to print them out and fill them in. Judy & Libby

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jenni Kent
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 1:35 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: fillable pdf forms?

How are people filling out pdf files these days my computer tries to load edge that a disaster Then I open the file with chrome and well no It won’t let me fill in the file that way either. Any ideas?

Jennifer Kent

iMessage: lightsrage@...

Whatsapp: Ask.

Telegram: ask

Twitter: lights_rage

Facebook: http://facebook.com/lights_rage

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.