moderated Re: fillable pdf forms?

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 06:34 PM, Mich Verrier wrote:
I have found forms that had edit fields that were in pdf but I used adobe and found no way of filling them in using the pc and jaws.
That also happens when JAWS is not involved when some idiot put fillable fields in a PDF and then did something to protect the whole form, including the fillable fields, from being modified.

Not everyone who designs these forms knows all the ins and outs of doing so.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss