moderated Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

Steve Matzura

Do you do this by building a TBI Recovery disk, or do you have an alternate method? I'd be interested to know what that alternate method is, if you use one.

On 5/4/2020 2:30 PM, Dave Durber wrote:

Hello Tom:

I need to restore an image to one of my computers, which I created using Terabyte's Image for Windows.

If you are interested, would you like to join me in a Zoom meeting, and I will show you how I can do that, with no visual assistance. In addition, I will show you, how easy it is to create an image of a system drive for one of my systems, using the abovementioned software.

If you would like to do that, You can email me at:

Dave

----- Original Message -----

From: Tom Behler
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions regarding accessible backup image software.

I am not an advanced assistive technology computer user, so I need to be careful in terms of what I choose to do here.

But, these suggestions have given me a lot to consider, and I’m saving them for future reference.

I will continue to read additional contributions to this thread with interest, and I hope they help others as well.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan