moderated Re: fillable pdf forms?

John Covici

I have had somesuccess using Acrobat DC to fill out pdf forms. aIt
gvery much depends on how it was created.

On Mon, 04 May 2020 14:46:06 -0400,
Tom Behler wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Jenni:

I'm sure there are going to be varying answers here, but here's mine for
starters.

I most often read PDF files with Adobe Acrobat DC.

In addition, I have had some success converting PDF files into Microsoft
Word documents with Microsoft Word under Office 365. The process gives me
an editable Word document. Of course, the conversion process sometimes
messes with the formatting of the original document, so it is not perfect.

I'll read further responses to this question with interest.

Tom Behler