moderated automatic spelling and level announcements/notifications

Rick Mladek

Hi all,

I am resending this with the subject line to properly indicate my line/focus...

Since I had to go and completely uninstall/re-install jaws and all components, I find the following and ask if you can help this not do this...

as I add a number list, I then hear automatic spelling error. How do I turn off automatic spelling?

As I arrow through the numbered list and out thereof, I hear level 1 when entering the said list and level 0 when I exit this list. How do I turn this feature off to not state levels?

Thank you for your help,

Rick