moderated Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

John Covici

Aira is sighted assistance by phone check out https://aira.io for more
information. I use it all the time, costs money, but would not be
without it.

On Sun, 03 May 2020 14:16:16 -0400,
Brian Vogel wrote:

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 01:44 PM, John Covici wrote:

I had to use Aira in the recovery step, but it did work!!
And what, precisely is Aira?   Sighted assistance.

That's an excellent variant, but it is still sighted assistance.

~ Lawrence Krauss

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una