From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 3:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible! quicken sure was not.

I don't know that you would want Quickbooks - it's made by Adobe Systems, the same folks who make Quicken. QB is for small businesses and probably costs more than Quicken.

Why not try googling for the APHB product Money Talks. It sounds like it would meet your needs.

On 5/2/2020 1:22 PM, Jenni Kent wrote:
I got a page not found with that link. Trying quickbooks.

From: Jenni Kent [mailto:@lightsrage]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2020, 12:00 PM
Subject: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible!
quicken sure was not.
Where do I get that and how much does it cost. I am on an extreme budget.
And was hoping for fifty and under. I will and grab those scripts