moderated Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

I would suggest those really interested in what's being discussed also look at the following two recent topics on other groups:

https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/topic/73315213

Windows PE ISO file with NVDA installed
, specifically message, https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/73144, if you're looking to source versions of WinPE with NVDA built in.  The EXE files were created using Rufus based on what the original poster said to me when I asked.

For myself, I would not rely on any ZIP utility as my primary system image backup.  There is a reason that system image backup and recovery utilities, and many of them, exist to make the process easier and far more foolproof.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss