moderated Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

Tom Behler

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions regarding accessible backup image software.

I am not an advanced assistive technology computer user, so I need to be careful in terms of what I choose to do here.

But, these suggestions have given me a lot to consider, and I’m saving them for future reference.

I will continue to read additional contributions to this thread with interest, and I hope they help others as well.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan