moderated Re: the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

Hi Bill,

I am not saying this is the problem, but you mentioned Outlook 2010 and I wonder if maybe using a newer and supported version of Office might be better.

I used to have this problem with Jaws crashing when something was not responding a lot under Windows 7, but Jaws rarely crashes any more under Windows 10 at least for me and I don’t even remember if it did when moving emails to a different folder.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 10:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

As I said, Brian, if I try to perform any keystroke after getting one of these messages, JAWS stops running, and I must perform an ALT plus CONTROL plus J command to restart JAWS. This usually happens with Outlook 2010, when trying to move messages between folders. I have tried both a JAWS repair and a JAWS reinstall, and neither solved the problem.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...