moderated Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 01:15 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Best fifty bucks you'll ever spend on your computer.
The price is now down to under $40.  Since they give you a 30-day free trial, there's absolutely nothing to lose if you want to try it out.  I'd definitely suggest doing a full system image backup, and then restore, on a non-primary machine if you have a second machine around, just to have had the end to end experience.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss