moderated Re: jaws and the new edge chrome.

And what is the reason for  your aversion to the new chromium based Edge browser or is there some strange reason why you don’t like any chromium based browser be it Google Chrome, Edge, Brave etc.

?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 2:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws and the new edge chrome.

Hello Milton:

Why on earth would Patrick use the temporary JAWS authorization, if you had been following his posts on the problems he had with it, you would know, that would be the last thing he would want or, wish to do.

Personally, I would not touch Microsoft Edge with a bargepole, no matter what version it is.

Dave durber