From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 11:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Replying to a Google classroom comment with JAWS

Well, if all you've tried is google chrome, you might want to give firefox a try. It is actually listed before chrome on google's accessibility page for their apps, there might just be a reason for that.

On 5/3/2020 09:47, Shai wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to reply to a Google classroom comment with JAWS 2020
using Google crhome on a Windows10 machine. When I reply JAWS places
me in front of the user name of the student who I am attempting to
reply to but I cannot seem to be able to type in the reply field.
Is there a work around to this? I have tried turning off the virtual
pc cursor without any success.
Thank you in advance for any responses.