From: Mike B
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2020 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: Blank Line Keystroke

Hi Nermin,

Thank you very much.  What's weird is this works in Notepad, but not in Word 2010, at least on both my Win7 & 10 systems.  Thanks again, this will really save time from having to down arrow 1 line at a time to find the next blank line.

Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2020 3:19 AM

Hi Mike,

try control+down or up arrow for next and previous. In most applications, this should do what you want.

Regards,
Nermin