moderated Re: please list your favorite browsers that you use with JAWS

Randy Barnett

The chromium based Edge is just as good as chrome and all the other chromium based browsers. I use it and Water fox, Brave and of course IE for the occasional site that just wont work with the other browsers I use. I don't use Firefox since the Quantum update. In witch they failed to keep accessibility in mind..

On 4/30/2020 11:21 AM, Gaylen Kapperman wrote:

I am writing for a friend who wants to know which browsers work best with JAWS.  And would you agree that Edge does not work well? Thanks very much.

Gaylen Kapperman