From: Mike B
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2020 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: Blank Line Keystroke

Howdy Glenn,

Using Notepad & Word the, \n, doesn't do much of anything that I could tell, nor doing, \n\n, either.

What I'm trying to do is find the next blank line after a block or paragraph of text in either Notepad or Word.  I do a quite a bit of cutting / pasting and finding the next blank line would speed things up quite a bit for what I'm doing.  Thanks.
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2020 5:03 PM

Hi Mike,
In word processors, the new line is shown as \n
It might depend on which program you are reading in.
For example, when I am using notepad ++ and I want to remove blank lines, I do a search and replace for \n
two in a row may represent a blank line where \n alone may represent the beginning of a new line.
Not sure if Jaws would look for this in the hidden characters though.
Glenn