Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2020 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: Blank Line Keystroke

Hi Mike,
In word processors, the new line is shown as \n
It might depend on which program you are reading in.
For example, when I am using notepad ++ and I want to remove blank lines, I do a search and replace for \n
two in a row may represent a blank line where \n alone may represent the beginning of a new line.
Not sure if Jaws would look for this in the hidden characters though.
Glenn