moderated Re: browsers

Judy

Thanks Bill, that’s all I wanted to know since a couple people kept calling one chromium-edge I just wondered. Judy & Libby

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 2:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: browsers

Hi, Judy. As Brian said, a Chromium browser is one that is written in a specific code (Chromium). That being said, what is also meant is that Chromium browsers, (Edge, Firefox, Waterfox, Google Chrome, etc.) have a general look and feel to them. If you use one of them, and then install and use another Chromium browser, they all seem to look and feel similar as you use them.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...