moderated Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible! quicken sure was not.

John Covici

I am afraid its not cheap, maybe $200 for the quickbooks and something
for the scripts, not sure of the price.

On Sat, 02 May 2020 12:00:28 -0400,
Jenni Kent wrote:

Where do I get that and how much does it cost. I am on an extreme budget.
And was hoping for fifty and under. I will and grab those scripts

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 10:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and
accessible! quicken sure was not.

Quickbooks can do what you want, although you do need scripts from
myblindspot.com and its not perfect, even then, but it should work, and
although I have not used it, the online version is supposed to be more
accessible.

On Sat, 02 May 2020 11:37:18 -0400,
Jenni Kent wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi, I want software for money management where a I can connect to my
online banking b its not a hundred bucks a year forty is nice c it
actually works with jaws and doesn't have outdated scripts from 2003.

My story begins yesterday when I looked for excel templates those just
weren't for me. I am not good with excel I just don't know how to
operate it with jaws. I will be honest.

So I got a tip on an offer for quicken. I grab it for thirty percent
off on quicken deluxe. Forty bucks later I discover that the program
is less than forth coming in the accessibility department and that's
with nvda and jaws
2020 this morning I requested a reason for this and they asked me what
a screen reader was. I almost cried but then explained. They said
there was nothing they could do and would I like a refund. I said yes.
Because I am sorry that is so not cool. So I beg of you do yall know
of anything that will do what I seek let me get stuff from my bank
automatically and track when bills are due and the like oh and quicken
wouldn't even open a qfx file which it apparently used to open yeah I am
not happy right now.

Please help me I suck at keeping this budget in my head.

Jennifer Kent

iMessage: lightsrage@... <mailto:lightsrage@...>

Skype: lightsrage

Whatsapp: Ask.