moderated Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible! quicken sure was not.

Jenni Kent

Yeah accept I cant get the banking file in the banking grid I had to import it into the registery and my bank doesn’t show pending transactions in my stuff or at least it didn’t in mine. If it had loaded the entire file it would have had five months of transactions in the file. But that’s ok I will get this all done on Monday and reconcile it on Monday or whenever they get me my code.

Its actually fun doing this tracking how much money  I spend on useless stuff.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 4:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible! quicken sure was not.

No, they are not open today.

From your message, I thought you had no idea then how to get it.

So, did his demo meet your needs?

Richard

Linus to Charlie Brown: "Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good."

Sent with the iPhone SE 2020

On May 2, 2020, at 2:10 PM, Jenni Kent <jennipalmer@...> wrote:

Yes, on Monday I doubt they are open today. Its Saturday.

From: Jenni Kent [mailto:jennipalmer@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2020, 4:36 PM
Subject: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible!
quicken sure was not.
_I am discovering that however I am also discovering that I cannot purchase it
online. I clicked the purchase link and it sorta said page not found._

__

__