From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Saturday 2 May 2020 18:34
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

I found the March 2020 update to be quite buggy. Mainly my Outlook 22016 calendar slowing down something terrible and Jaws saying table in cells in Word documents and just little stuff here and there.
I think the table thing is gone with the most recent April update, but haven't used it enough to say if the Outlook calendar thing was addressed.

Cristóbal