moderated Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible! quicken sure was not.

Jenni Kent

Whats going on with my font/ its supposed to use times new roman 12 I thought I will check my options thanks for alerting me.

That should be fixed. It was on ms gothic. I did not know it looked so strange.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 12:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible! quicken sure was not.

That may be true, but it works great.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 12:44 PM

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 12:40 PM, Jenni Kent wrote:

The manual for that hasn’t been updated in a decade. How long has it been for the software?

I don't know, and nor do I care.  There is a free demo you can download to see if it meets your needs or not.  That's your work to do, not for others to do.

And, please, for the love of heaven, stop using a new, weird font with each and every passing message.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss