moderated Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible! quicken sure was not.

Jenni Kent

Because I am running win ten on a 64 bit system and I want to make sure I don’t have to set my display to something strange. Also something like that may need an update but I will try it if it runs. My optimism is waining.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 11:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible! quicken sure was not.

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 12:40 PM, Jenni Kent wrote:

The manual for that hasn’t been updated in a decade. How long has it been for the software?

I don't know, and nor do I care.  There is a free demo you can download to see if it meets your needs or not.  That's your work to do, not for others to do.

And, please, for the love of heaven, stop using a new, weird font with each and every passing message.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss