moderated Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible! quicken sure was not.

Jenni Kent

Just got it for $25 for three months. They have a cheap plan to start.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 11:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible! quicken sure was not.

Quick Books will not meet the pricing limit you have.

Richard

Linus to Charlie Brown: "Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good."

Sent with the iPhone SE 2020

On May 2, 2020, at 9:00 AM, Jenni Kent <jennipalmer@...> wrote:

Where do I get that and how much does it cost. I am on an extreme budget.
And was hoping for fifty and under. I will and grab those scripts