moderated Re: the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

Patrick Murphy

Hi Sieghard

I take your point, that there can be other things effecting jaws.
However, I feel lately, that there is a lot of things that freedom
scientific are not testing.
You may have been lucky with this, as you had access to the group policy
editor in windows pro. As you know, this is not available in windows home.
Another thing I have discovered for example, is that in the new Microsoft
chrome edge, try the following.
Press ctrl+f to enter the find box.
Try to type something that you know is on the page.
You will not find it.
Press close on the diagolue box.
Now using the f3 key to enter jaws find.
Jaws will say that the item cannot be found.
This new edge is only out.
Surely, someone testing this with jaws in freedom scientific discovered
this?
If not why?

Regards,

Pat