moderated Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible! quicken sure was not.

John Covici

Quickbooks can do what you want, although you do need scripts from
myblindspot.com and its not perfect, even then, but it should work,
and although I have not used it, the online version is supposed to be
more accessible.

On Sat, 02 May 2020 11:37:18 -0400,
Jenni Kent wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi, I want software for money management where a I can connect to my online
banking b its not a hundred bucks a year forty is nice c it actually works
with jaws and doesn't have outdated scripts from 2003.

My story begins yesterday when I looked for excel templates those just
weren't for me. I am not good with excel I just don't know how to operate it
with jaws. I will be honest.

So I got a tip on an offer for quicken. I grab it for thirty percent off on
quicken deluxe. Forty bucks later I discover that the program is less than
forth coming in the accessibility department and that's with nvda and jaws
2020 this morning I requested a reason for this and they asked me what a
screen reader was. I almost cried but then explained. They said there was
nothing they could do and would I like a refund. I said yes. Because I am
sorry that is so not cool. So I beg of you do yall know of anything that
will do what I seek let me get stuff from my bank automatically and track
when bills are due and the like oh and quicken wouldn't even open a qfx file
which it apparently used to open yeah I am not happy right now.

Please help me I suck at keeping this budget in my head.

Jennifer Kent

iMessage: lightsrage@... <mailto:lightsrage@...>

Skype: lightsrage

Whatsapp: Ask.