moderated Re: jaws and the new edge chrome.

Milton Ota

Hi,

I will assume that you have this version number of the new Microsoft Edge:

Microsoft Edge Version 81.0.416.68

You also need to be running the latest version and build:

Version 2020.2004.66

This is JAWS 2020. This build came out earlier this week.

If you don’t have JAWS 2020 and this latest build you can download a free use of JAWS from the Freedom Scientific website which will be good until the end of June.