From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: Friday 1 May 2020 16:37
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

I have tried to update to the latest jaws 2020 on a windows 7 32bit
system and when I do my system starts rebooting over and over. I get
the error that the gdihooks.dll is missing from my computer and to
reinstall the software. I finally got it to work removing all the
jaws installations and only installing a 2003 build of 2020. Now, on
my laptop running windows 10 had no problems with the 2004.66 update
of jaws 2020. go figure!