moderated Re: issue with jaws not reading number of message in my outlook folder

John Doering

I seemed to have solved my problem.

I could not understand why when I hit the JAWS key page down to get the number of messages in my In Box, that I would get something like 8 messages when there were none.

Today I hit shift tab from my In Box list and found a button saying other In Box.  I hit that and other messages showed up.  Once I deleted those messages the key stroke works fine.  On another In Box I monitor, I had to shift tab several times until I found other check box not checked.  When I checked it the missing messages showed up.  To get back to the original In Box, shift tab until you find focus check box not checked and check it.

I do  not know if this is something with Office 360 or what, but I hope this may help someone else.

Regards,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063