From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Justin Mcdevitt
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 10:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Zoom question

Hello group,

Tomorrow morning, I will be participating in a Zoom conference that includes break-out sessions. I assume that there is a tab within Zoom that identifies break-out sessions, (I would think by number) from which I can select the one that I want to join. Is this how it works? I would appreciate some clarification regarding this scenario.

Best, Justin