moderated the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

ratshtron

I have tried to update to the latest jaws 2020 on a windows 7 32bit system and when I do my system starts rebooting over and over. I get the error that the gdihooks.dll is missing from my computer and to reinstall the software. I finally got it to work removing all the jaws installations and only installing a 2003 build of 2020. Now, on my laptop running windows 10 had no problems with the 2004.66 update of jaws 2020. go figure!