moderated Re: Changed order of items shown outside of email

John Covici

I wonder if you are using conversation view, this may effect your
result.

On Fri, 01 May 2020 09:41:20 -0400,
kevin meyers wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hello, I'm using WS10, Office2016 and most recent version of Jaws2020. I
switched the order of the information that shows when on the outside of an
email in Outlook. Prior to the most recent version of Jaws I had the subject
appear first. Installing the most recent version of Jaws2020 it put the
person sending the email appears first. I then changed the view to have the
subject first. Now there are emails that I have to press enter on twice. I
talked to Microsoft accessibility and they said it was caused by the email
having a string of emails and the subject lines are different from one to
another. Looking at the email The emails after the current one doesn't show
a subject line. Not sure how MS could say the subject line was different.
Plus why would a different subject line cause me to need to press enter
twice. I have other emails that have multiple emails within the current one
and I only have to press enter once. Any suggestions? Thanks, Kevin

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com