moderated Re: please list your favorite browsers that you use with JAWS

Michael Munn

Sometime Firefox but mainly Google Chrome

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 3:49 PM Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Gaylen. I use Google Chrome, and now the new Chromium Edge which works a lot better than the old Edge.