moderated Re: please list your favorite browsers that you use with JAWS

Norma A. Boge

Depending on what I’m needing to do, I use Brave, Chrome, Chromium Edge, Firefox or Waterfox. With my setup, Brave is hands down the fastest. Plus browsing is safe and secure with no tracking. For quick and dirty, it rocks!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 4:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: please list your favorite browsers that you use with JAWS

Hey guys!

I use Chrome, the new Chromium Edge, and another browser that might surprise you!

Water Fox is still a great browser, and it is so much like IE!

Water Fox is so simple to use, very fast, and very secure.

Also, another browser I use with JAWS, is the Brave browser.

It is so simple to use, great simple enterface, and it is very secure!

So, I use four different browsers for different situations!

For example, I use Water Fox for mobile facebook site, Chrome to fill out banking forms and the like, Edge, to read PDFs and to do searches, and Brave, to import my favorites to, because that browser is ver easy to organize your bookmarks, and also, Brave is really great if you want to play media on sites!

Have a great one, guys!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10