moderated Long between clicking Google Chrome program and..

Morey Worthington

Morning all. Using W10 newest bill, Jaws 2020, newest bill and Googel Chrome. Lately when clicking on Chrome, Jaws takes 4-5 seconds to go to the search part, then if I hit the alt/F keys there is sometimes 10 seconds to get to another part so that a person can click on bookmarks. I am very seldom in a hurry to get anywhere, but this is getting really bad. Any thoughts?

I have tried restarting the computer, but before that tried turning off Jaws and re-starting it.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Morey Worthington

Sent from Mail for Windows 10