From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 5:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Latest JAWS 2020 and continued Outlook 2016 issues

Hi Bill,

I don't run Outlook, so this is only something to try to see if it'll take
care of what you're wanting.

Open the Settings Center while in the application or open the default all
applications Settings Center if you want to do this for all applications.

Down arrow to, Web / HTML / PDFs closed, right arrow toopen.

Down arrow to, Reading, right arrow to open.

Down arrow to, Configure Web Verbosity Levels closed, right arrow to open.

Down arrow to, Medium..., press the spacebar to open. Note, don't press
enter here, only use the spacebar.

Down arrow many times to, Table grid checked, and uncheck this to see if
this helps.

Now apply and okay and hope this works for you.
*My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee
it cleans the toilet.