From: BHAVESH
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: page number of PDF

Hi,

once you open a PDF file, press ctrl+shift+N. whatever number will
appear in the dialogue, that is your current page number. i think at
the same time, your screen reader tells you how many pages are there.

On 2/19/12, Ngoc Ly <lyvanngoc@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends,

I am reading pdf file. I don't know how to read the page number.

After opening a pdf file, I want to know how many pages of the file, too.

Help me please.

Thank you very much

Ngoc Ly
lyvanngoc@gmail.com

with best regards,
Bhavesh.
Message composed on Dell vostro1440, using jaws for windows screen reader.