From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 29 April 2020 22:58
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Used alt D to get to address bar

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 05:50 PM, Dan Longmore wrote:

you make me curious to know if this is a Chrome issue.

I will never say never, but I will say it's unlikely.   It's far more likely to be something in the way the page is coded.  Testing in New Edge should be enough to determine whether things are consistent across Chromium-based browsers.  If, and only if they are, then testing in other browsers to see how they behave would be the next step.

I'd definitely report the issue to the entity that owns a given page, though.  It's often behind-the-scenes communication between business entities and Google with regard to this sort of issue that gets it ironed out in short order.  One or the other "side" of the issue generally figures out who/what is to blame.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss