moderated Re: Latest JAWS 2020 and continued Outlook 2016 issues

Mike B

Hi Bill,

I don't run Outlook, so this is only something to try to see if it'll take care of what you're wanting.

Open the Settings Center while in the application or open the default all applications Settings Center if you want to do this for all applications.

Down arrow to, Web / HTML / PDFs closed, right arrow toopen.

Down arrow to, Reading, right arrow to open.

Down arrow to, Configure Web Verbosity Levels closed, right arrow to open.

Down arrow to, Medium..., press the spacebar to open.  Note, don't press enter here, only use the spacebar.

Down arrow many times to, Table grid checked, and uncheck this to see if this helps.

Now apply and okay and hope this works for you.