moderated Re: Used alt D to get to address bar

One workaround option is doing a screen reader search for something you know to be somewhere in the page content itself.  At least it works sometimes.

When I SHIFT+Tab, if I'm in the address bar, the first thing I get thrown to if the page is HTTPS is the button to the left of the address bar that indicates this.  If I SHIFT+TAB again I end up thrown into the page somewhere near the bottom of the page.  Where, exactly, depends entirely on the page itself.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss