Automatically announcement when a person log on to Facebook Chat (using Miranda)

Anders Boholdt-Petersen

Hi everyone

I have setup Miranda chat client so I can connect to the chat on Facebook,
because I not longer can access the chat via Facebook website.

In connection with installation of Miranda, I have found and installed a set
of scripts to JAWS, so Miranda should be more accessible, se more here:

http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/data/miranda%20jaws%20scripts%20setup.exe

.

It is possible to adjust Miranda or the set of scripts, so JAWS read when a
person log on to Facebook chat?

I can see that the system tree chordly announce when a person log on,
because the persons name came up, and after that disappear again.

I Using JAWS 12 and 13, and Miranda version 0.9.44.

Very thanks.

Regards,

Anders