moderated Re: Used alt D to get to address bar

David Griffith

Annoyingly for me this behaviour of being stuck in the Tool bar occurs most often on my Nat West Bank site and tabbing around, various combinations of F6,  and moving between applications does not resolve it. Refreshing the page works on most pages to resolve this but of course this has the affect of logging me out of my bank so it is most annoying then as I have to restart  a multiple sequence security login again to get back to where I was.

This problem appears restricted to Chrome and I might abandon it again  for another browser if the problem persists.

David Griffith.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: 29 April 2020 20:42
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Used alt D to get to address bar

Hi,

Other than the mentioned suggestions I have found that if I go to another task and then come back to the browser the issue is resolved.  Not sure what triggers not being able to leave the address bar but it occurs on an occasional basis.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 11:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Used alt D to get to address bar

Hello, I’m using the most recent version of jaws2020, windows 10 and most recent version of Chrome. I’m on a site and moved to the address bar by pressing alt D. Now I cannot get off the address bar. Is there another key stroke to get off the address bar? Thanks Kevin

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.