moderated Re: Select Google Chrome from desktop and stays on desktop

kevin meyers

I did call tech support at Freedom Scientific. The guy never heard of the problem with Google Chrome. We tried a couple of things and nothing worked. Then it started to work. Then it stopped working. The tech guy talked to his supervisor. We tried a number of things. It came down to either rebooting or going in out of Chrome or pressing alt D. Guy said he didn’t know if it was Google Chrome or Jaws causing the problem. He said I will just have to work around it. A little while later the problem occured again. This time nothing I did corrected the problem. I will send an email to support. I’m pretty sure I won’t hear anything. Now is that awesome support or what?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 10:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Select Google Chrome from desktop and stays on desktop

A perfect time to get in touch with Freedom Scientific tech support.  Even if the issue does lie with Chrome, you can be certain that it's probably not only you it's happened to.  Getting a "critical mass" of reports is what gets the ball rolling between companies such as Freedom Scientific and Google on issues such as this.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss