moderated Re: How can I get at Zoom's "Settings" et. al without being in an actual meeting?

Mario

I think if you created an account on the website before downloading/installing the client, you can explore the settings without joining a meeting. just log in and explore away.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Richard B. McDonald [mailto:richardbmcdonald@gmail.com]
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 1:27 PM
Subject: How can I get at Zoom's "Settings" et. al without being in an actual meeting?
Hi!

I believe that I have properly installed the Zoom meeting app.  However,
when I start it my only options seem to be 1) join a meeting or 2)
sign-in.  What I would like to do is explore the app’s settings (e.g.,
accessibility > Keyboard Shortcuts) and other options, but I do not seem
to be able to access this.  So, must you actually sign-in to an actual
meeting before you can access things like “Settings?”  How else can I
get at my Zoom app’s options?

Thanks,

Richard