moderated Re: How can I get at Zoom's "Settings" et. al without being in an actual meeting?

Don Walls

Why not download Jonathan Mosne’s manual, at present free for the asking?

From: Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 10:27 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: How can I get at Zoom's "Settings" et. al without being in an actual meeting?

Hi!

I believe that I have properly installed the Zoom meeting app.  However, when I start it my only options seem to be 1) join a meeting or 2) sign-in.  What I would like to do is explore the app’s settings (e.g., accessibility > Keyboard Shortcuts) and other options, but I do not seem to be able to access this.  So, must you actually sign-in to an actual meeting before you can access things like “Settings?”  How else can I get at my Zoom app’s options?

Thanks,

Richard