moderated Re: Zoom: seeing the ZoomText screen

Shai

Hello,
I am also wondering if a screen share would help? I would think so
since the user's screen is shared onto the screen of the person's
computer.

On 4/28/20, Ann Byrne <annakb@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
We are using Zoom to teach students remotely. I use JAWS tandem to
follow my students' actions closely. the ZoomText instructor, in a
Zoom meeting with her students, needs to see the magnified screen of
her students. Zoom does not show her the enlarged screen, so she is
unable to see what her students are doing.

Are there settings she can change in order to see the students'
screen as they see it?

Thx,

Ann