From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 4:57 PM
To: JFWList
Subject: Latest JAWS 2020 and continued Outlook 2016 issues

I was hoping the April JAWS 2020 update would fix the email issue in Outlook but it did not. Here is an example of how part of an email from my thermostat provider, ecobee, reads:

row 1 of 1
column 1 of 1
last cell in table
link‑
row 1 of 1
column 1 of 1
last cell in table
Your review matters. - Message (HTML)
nesting level 4

row 1 of 1
column 1 of 1
last cell in table

Your opinion matters.
nesting level 4
link‑
row 1 of 1
column 1 of 1

nesting level 3

row 1 of 9
column 1 of 1
nesting level 7
Graphic‑ Smart Thermostat Graphic‑ Smart Thermostat  image ‑  Graphic‑ Smart Thermostat Graphic‑
row 1 of 1

This does not happen with JAWS 2019 or the initial JAWS 2020. I’m not sure when this began but I know the February, march, and April vesions do this. Anyone else seeing this?

I’m using Windows version 1909, MS Office 2016 and latest JAWS 2020

Al